By A Lee
Business Development Manager
1) Aluminium is more corrosion resistant than steel.
2) There is a large variety of profiles that can be made to match your needs. (Lee Wall Cladding & Roofing Pte Ltd is able to design suitable profiles.)
3) Aluminium (and aluminium sheets) are readily available (prices are subject to quantity).
4) Aluminium has the highest embodied energy of any cladding material, meaning energy consumption is the highest in order to produce this product. However, it is much more suitable for use in external wall cladding (especially in the highly corrosive Asian tropical climate), as alternative products with lower embodied energy would have lower life spans.
5) Aluminium requires low maintenance and is highly durable since aluminium is corrosion resistant. You are looking at long term in most cases.
6) Aluminium has one of the strongest waterproofing qualities amongst cladding materials. However, do note that to maximise this quality, you will need professional advice on designs and profiles (which Lee Wall Cladding & Roofing Pte Ltd can provide).
7) Aluminium is non-toxic and is strong in fire resistance.
8) Special colours may be supplied (upon request and subject to availability).
9) Aluminium cladding is 100% recyclable.
Contact us at Lee Wall Cladding & Roofing Pte Ltd to see what we can offer you today! We specialise in roofing, facade, glass, glazing, stainless steel, aluminum, Qfloor/taproute systems, roofing products, consultancy, design, fabrication, manufacturing, installation and refurbishment of commercial buildings, power plants, select residential buildings and specialised projects in Singapore and throughout Asia.
Sharing insights on the wall cladding and roofing trade. Helping you understand more.